Candle Light Story Essentials Soy Wax Candle
When you crave a warm atmosphere and a soft scent for a moment, light the wooden heart of the Candle Light Story soy wax candle. Relax listening to the quiet crackle of the wood and feel the soft scent hovering around you ... a moment of everyday luxury.
Hand-made in Finland
100% soy wax
Burning time approx. 40 hours
These lovely ecological soy candles are made in Nurmijärvi, the home of Candle Light Story. The scents are created from memories and each candle is carefully designed by hand in Finland. The wax, made from organically grown soybeans, is poured into a beautiful glass and the heart is set to a row-type chip. Vegetable soy wax burns much cleaner than traditional candle wax. The scents of the candles in the Essentials series come from 100% natural essential oils. Vegan.
Essentials series fragrances include
- Andalucian Lemon - fresh lime, orange and lemongrass
- Moroccan Mint - perky peppermint and tea tree
- Provencian Lavender - soothing lavender and eucalyptus
Please read these operating and maintenance instructions carefully
The candle must not be left uncontrolled, in a place where it is drawn, alone with children or pets, or in the vicinity of curtains. The distance between burning candles should be at least 15cm.
- Always burn a candle on a non-combustible surface
- Allow the wax surface to melt each burn from edge to edge
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Always fold the charred part of the heart between burns
- Do not leave debris on the surface of the wax (such as a match)
- Stop burning the candle when there is about 1 cm of wax left
Candle Light Story by Annina R.
How did The Candle Light Story get started?
I wanted to do and create something beautiful with my hands. I have always dreamed of a career as a creative craftsman. Soybean wax became a little coincidental to me through instagram. The more I got to know it, the more I got excited about it. In the manufacture of candles ... Read More